When you want help on postnatal training, get it from the experts. We offer one-to-one consultation for Postnatal Classes and Training with our Lead Midwife Hannah Duncan.
She offers post-natal visits to help you on how to care for the newborn and yourself after giving birth. She also offers prenatal classes to assist you in preparing for the arrival of your baby.
The midwife will help and support you to get the best start possible at home with your newborn baby!
What is included in the Postnatal classes programme?
- Postpartum chat (to go through the delivery)
- Routine Postnatal Clinical Check
- Breast Feeding Support
- Maternal related Postnatal Education
- Postnatal Clinical Check
- Feeding Support
- Baby related Postnatal education
- Weight checks
Due to current COVID 19 situation, we are also offering our online midwifery service through zoom app or phone consultation.
- If you wish to proceed with your consultation on zoom, please provide your zoom-account address and the health care professional will invite you 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment/session.
- If the consultation will be done via phone-call, please provide us your mobile number and the health care professional will call you 5 minutes prior to when your booking starts.
- There is also an online payment system
Contact us to get the rates for postnatal classes!
If you are applying for a job, please use the career page.
Suggested reading for new mothers :
What constitutes of Co Sleeping?
What is Co Sleeping? In simple words, it’s when the mother and baby sleep on the same surface together in close proximity. Is it safe
Mastitis and Lactation
Answers to the most common questions about Mastitis in lactating women. Q. Is it OK to breastfeed with mastitis? A. Yes, midwives and lactation consultants
How to reduce the risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
One of the biggest worries for many new parents is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), which refers to the sudden unexplained death of an otherwise
How to Get Quality Postnatal Care at Home
Dubai being a global hub of professionals and a cosmopolitan mingling pot of expats, it’s needless to mention that here families come to stay from
Postnatal care is most important for mothers and babies to lead a healthy life and avoid complications after a delivery
The sight and smell of a newborn is most heartwarming to any parent. The tiny features resembling that of the baby’s birth-givers bring genuine tears