Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career in Health care? We, Nightingale Health Services LLC, a team of the Best Home Nurses, Elderly care nurses, Best physiotherapists in Dubai, and a great Administrative team, is delivering the highest quality health care in Dubai, UAE.
Life with us will be delivering the highest quality care and taking pride on yourself and team. We can provide you a challenging and rewarding career with lots of opportunities for career growth.
We are the best rated health care providers in Dubai. Check out for yourself, and fill the below form. If we find you are a suitable candidate, we will get back to you.
Nurse with or without DHA & Health care assistants:
Looking for Nurses (with or without DHA) and Health care assistants for our home care facility in Dubai:
- The applicant must have a Diploma/Degree in Nursing from a recognized medical school.
- 2 years Hospital Experience or Home Care experience desirable
- BLS Certification
- Candidates with DHA license or letter of eligibility desirable but not mandatory.
- License in their Home Country
- Middle East Nursing experience is desirable
- Midwifery Experience is desirable
- New Born Baby Care / Paediatric Care
- Ability to Assess plan, implement and evaluate care of patients
- Pain Management,
- Medication Administration
- Catheter Care
- Diabetic Care and Management,
- Stroke Patient rehabilitation and Nursing Care
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Elderly Care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is must.
- Must be compassionate, caring, and with a positive attitude
Community physiotherapist – DHA licensed:
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience + 2 years in Dubai
- Must have DHA license / eligibility letter
- BSc Physiotherapy
- Female candidate only
- Must be Fluent in English
- Sports medicine and Post delivery physiotherapy experience desirable
- Trustworthy and Committed to a growing Business
- Should be excellent in assessment, physiotherapy diagnosis and treatment
- Passion to work in the community
- Must have a full clean driving license
- Restores patient’s function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- Post hospital rehabilitation
- Provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Determines physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan by administering manual exercises, giving massages, and using equipment as necessary.
- To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with DHA standards of practice .
- Evaluates and records patient’s progress, modifying treatment plans, and trying new treatments if required.
- Documents patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- Educates patients and their families about the recovery process and the challenges they will face.
- Experience in back and pelvic pain and pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Familiar with sports injury rehabilitation